TUDCA Acid – Powder, 10g
TUDCA is a salt that occurs naturally in the human body.
Out of stock
What is TUDCA Acid?
Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is an ambiphilic bile acid. It is the taurine conjugate form of ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA).
TUDCA has been used in China for centuries.
Botany offers high-quality TUDCA Acid powder in a quantity of 10g. Our TUDCA Acid has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally once a day.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10 grams jar contains 20x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- TUDCA Acid 500mg
- Other Ingredients: None
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.