Tribulus Terrestris | 45%+ Saponins – Powder, 200g
The Tribulus terrestris is a small, leafy plant, used traditionally in China and India.
What is Tribulus Terrestris?
Tribulus terrestris is an annual plant in the caltrop family. The plant has been used for centuries in China, India and other parts of Asia.
For Best Results:
- Take 1g orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200g jar contains 200 x 1g servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (1g) Contains:
- Tribulus Terrestris 1g
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.