Triacetyluridine – Powder, 10g
Triacetyluridine (also known as TAU) is a uridine supplement.
What is Triacetyluridine?
Triacetyluridine is a synthesis of naturally occurring nucleoside uridine. It has superior lipid solubility compared to uridine
Botany offers high-quality Triacetyluridine powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Triacetyluridine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 25mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10 gram jar contains 400 x 25mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (25mg) Contains:
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.