Royal Jelly | 5%+ 10-HDA – Powder, 30g
Royal Jelly is produced by worker honey bees as food for larvae.
Royal Jelly has been used for centuries by many cultures around the world.
What is Royal Jelly Powder?
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion. It is secreted from the glands in the hypopharynx of worker bees and fed to all larvae, whether they are destined to become drones (males), workers (sterile females), or queens (fertile females). After three days, the drone and worker larvae are no longer fed with royal jelly, but queen larvae continue to be fed this special substance throughout their development.
Where to Buy Royal Jelly
Botany offers high-quality Royal Jelly powder in a quantity of 30g. Our Royal Jelly has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 30g jar contains 60 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Royal Jelly 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.