Quercetin Phytosome – Powder, 10g
Quercetin Phytosome is a highly bioavailable formulation of Quercetin extract, a natural compound derived from the flower buds of the Sophora Japonica L plant.
Quercetin Phytosome has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects which might help reduce inflammation, improve physical endurance and help protect against allergies. It is considered to be up to 20 times more bioavailable than an unformulated Quercetin extract.
What is Quercetin Phytosome?
Quercetin Phytosome is standardized in quercetin and formulated with Phytosome, the food grade delivery system able to synergize the biological absorption of certain compounds, such as flavonoids. According to a published human pharmacokinetic study comparing the Quercetin Phytosome to unformulated quercetin extracts, it proved to be up to 20-fold more bioavailable and able to be used at lower dosages, preserving its profile of natural ingredient.
Quercetin Phytosome Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Quercetin Phytosome may have the following benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Promotes physical endurance and recovery
- Supports a robust gastrointestinal tract
- May support allergy immunity and response
Additional Information on Quercetin Phytosome
Quercetin is a plant pigment (flavonoid). It is found in many plants and foods, such as red wine, onions, green tea, apples, berries, Ginkgo biloba, St. John’s wort, American elder, and others. Quercetin Phytosome is derived from the flower buds of the plant Sophora japonica L.
Quercetin Phytosome is composed of about 40% w/w Quercetin (Sophora japonica L. extract), about 40% w/w Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), about 18% w/w Maltodextrin (Origin Potato) and about 2% w/w Silicon Dioxide
Where to buy Quercetin Phytosome?
Botany offers high-quality Quercetin Phytosome powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Quercetin Phytosome has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10gram jar contains 40 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Quercetin Phytosome 250mg
- Other Ingredients: Lecithin (Origin Sunflower), Maltodextrin (Origin Potato) and Silicon Dioxide.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.