Pyridoxine HCl | Vitamin B6 – Powder, 50g
Pyridoxine HCl is a non-endogenous water-soluble compound.
Pyridoxine HCl is a form of Vitamin B6, a B Vitamin which naturally occurs in some types of foods. Vitamin B6 is an important vitamin that your body needs for several functions. It’s significant to protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. The human body cannot produce vitamin B6.
What is Pyridoxine HCl?
Pyridoxine is a form of Vitamin B6. It can be found in certain foods such as cereals, beans, vegetables, liver, meat, and eggs. HCl refers to the addition of an Hydrochloride molecule which helps the bioavailability of the compound. Pyridoxine is an antioxidant.
Where to buy Pyridoxine HCl?
Botany offers high-quality Pyridoxine HCl powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Pyridoxine HCl has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 20mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 2500 x 20mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (20mg) Contains:
- Pyridoxine HCl 20mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.