Olive Leaf (Olea Europea) | 20%+ Oleuropein – Powder, 100g
The small, pale leaves of the Olea europaea tree (European Olive Tree) are a rich source of Oleuropein. Botany’s Olive Leaf Extract is standardized to contain 20%+ Oleuropein.
What is Olive Leaf Extract?
Olive leaf extract is taken from the leaves of the Olea europaea tree, otherwise known as the European Olive tree which is native to the Mediterranean and Southern Asia. The fruit of the tree, the olives, are heavily used in many cuisines around the world. The leaves of the Olea europaea tree are a rich source of Oleuropein.
Botany offers high-quality Olive Leaf Extract powder in a quantity of 100g. Our Olive Leaf Extract has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 750mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 100g jar contains 133 x 750mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (750mg) Contains:
- Olive Leaf Extract 750mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.