- You cannot add "Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) | 1% Thymoquinon - Powder, 50g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Menaquinone-7 | 0.8% Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – Powder, 10g
Vitamin K2 activates the calcium-binding actions of two proteins.
Vitamin K2 is a naturally occurring vitamin found in a number of foods, mainly animal and meat products. It is particularly rare in the Western diet. There are a number of subtypes of Vitamin K2 that are present in different foods, mainly MK4 and MK7. The MK7 subtype is found mostly in cheese and provides the highest bioavailability.
What is Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2)?
Vitamin K2 (MK7) is a vitamin that is rare in the western diet. Vitamin K2 is found in meats and animal products, such as dairy and eggs, as well as in fermented foods. There are a number of subtypes of Vitamin K2 that are present in different foods, mainly MK4 and MK7. The MK7 subtype is found mostly in cheese and provides the highest bioavailability. Botany’s Menaquinone-7 is standardized to contain 0.8% (8000ppm) Vitamin K MK-7.
Where to Buy Menaquinone-7
Botany offers high-quality Menaquinone-7 powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Menaquinone-7 has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 10mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10g jar contains 1000 x 10mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (10mg) Contains:
- Menaquinone-7 10mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.