Lutein 10% – Powder, 50g
Lutein is a oxygenated carotenoid found in vegetables and fruits.
Animals obtain lutein by ingesting plants. People can also obtain lutein by consuming egg yolks and animal fats.
What is Lutein?
Lutein is a xanthophyll and one of 600 known naturally occurring carotenoids. Lutein is synthesized only by plants, and – like other xanthophylls – is found in high quantities in carrots and green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale.
Humans are born with a level of Lutein but the body cannot reproduce it. That’s one reason it’s important to consume healthy foods and vegetables!
Where to Buy Lutein
Botany offers high-quality Lutein powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Lutein has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 200mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 250 x 200mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (200mg) Contains:
- Lutein 200mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.