- You cannot add "Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) | 10%+ Rosmarinic Acid - Powder, 100g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Lithium Orotate Monohydrate – Powder, 10g
Lithium orotate is a substance that consists of lithium, an alkali metal and orotic acid which is a compound produced naturally in the body. As an NMDA receptor stimulant, Lithium orotate is purported to provide a wide range of health benefits.
Lithium orotate, is a salt of orotic acid and lithium. It is available as a compound in the monohydrate form. In this compound, lithium is non-covalently bound to an orotate ion, rather than to a carbonate or other ion, and like other salts, dissociates in solution to produce free lithium ions.
What is Lithium Orotate Monohydrate?
Lithium Orotate is a form of Lithium that is combined with the naturally occurring orotic acid in order to potentially increase bioavailability. It is a trace mineral that is purported to have a wide range of health benefits based on it’s application as an NMDA receptor stimulator.
Lithium Orotate Monohydrate Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Lithium Orotate Monohydrate may have the following benefits:
- Promotes feelings of calm and tranquility
- Promotes a positive mood and outlook
- Supports ability to focus
- Supports the body’s response to pain management
Additional Information on Lithium Orotate Monohydrate
Lithium orotate is sometimes promoted as an alternative to lithium supplements which are sometimes prescribed by medical practitioners to treat medical conditions.
Where to Buy Lithium Orotate Monohydrate
Botany offers high-quality Lithium Orotate Monohydrate powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Lithium Orotate Monohydrate has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 150mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 1g jar contains 66 x 150mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (150mg) Contains:
- Lithium Orotate Monohydrate 150mg (of which is elemental Lithium (Li) 4.8mg)
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.