L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid.
It is the only form of phenylalanine found in proteins like meat, fish, eggs, cheese, and milk.
What is L-Phenylalanine?
Phenylalanine is an essential α-amino acid, a “building block” of protein. There are three forms of phenylalanine: D-phenylalanine, L-phenylalanine, and the mix made synthetically called DL-phenylalanine. L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid. It is the only form of phenylalanine found in proteins. Major dietary sources of L-phenylalanine include meat, fish, eggs, cheese, and milk.
Where to buy L-Phenylalanine?
Botany offers high-quality L-Phenylalanine powder in a quantity of 200g. Our L-Phenylalanine has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 200g jar contains 400 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- L-Phenylalanine 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.