L-DOPA 98%+ (Mucuna Pruriens Extract) – Powder, 20g
L-DOPA is an amino acid derived from the Murcuna Pruriens bean plant.
L-DOPA is an amino acid derivative also known as levodopa or L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine. It is naturally produced in animals and plants. In humans, it is produced from the amino acid L-tyrosine.
Out of stock
What is L-DOPA 98%+ (Mucuna Pruriens Extract)?
L-DOPA, also known as levodopa is an amino acid that is made and used as part of the normal biology of humans, as well as some animals and plants. L-DOPA is the precursor to catecholamines. L-DOPA is an amino acid derived from the Murcuna Pruriens bean plant.
Where to buy L-DOPA?
Botany offers high-quality L-DOPA powder in a quantity of 20g. Our L-DOPA has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 100mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20gram jar contains 200 x 100mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (100mg) Contains:
- L-DOPA 100mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.