Jiaogulan (Gynostemma Pentaphyllum) | 45%+ Gypenoside – Powder, 50g
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, or ‘Jiaogulan’ is a herb belonging to the gourd, melon and cucumber family. Botany’s Jiaogulan extract is standardized to contain 45%+ Saponins as Gypenoside
What is Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract?
Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also called jiaogulan, is a dioecious, herbaceous climbing vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, the same family as cucumber, melon and gourd plants. The plant has been used traditionally in Asia for centuries.
Where to Buy Gynostemma Pentaphyllum
Botany offers high-quality Gynostemma Pentaphyllum powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Gynostemma Pentaphyllum has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 100 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.