Grape Seed Phytosome | 25%+ OPCs – Powder, 10g
Grape Seed Phytosome is a leading edge antioxidant with optimal potency and purity. Antioxidants have been clinically proven to scavenge free radicals and prevent damage to cellular structure throughout the human body.
Grape Seed Phytosome is rich in Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) and has been specifically designed for supporting healthy cardiovascular function, and protection from oxidative stress related challenges. It is formulated with Phytosome technology for significantly improved bioavailability.
What is Grape Seed Phytosome?
Grape Seed Phytosome is a standardized grape seed extract rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), specifically designed for supporting healthy cardiovascular function, and protection from oxidative stress related challenges. It is formulated with Phytosome technology for significantly improved bioavailability.
Grape Seed Phytosome Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Grape Seed Phytosome may have the following benefits:
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports protection from oxidative stress
- Promotes a robust immune system
- Contains anti-oxidative properties
Additional Information on Grape Seed Phytosome
Grape Seed Phytosome is an association between grape seed standardized extract and lecithin (from non-GMO soy). It is characterized by a very specific HPLC profile and very high content of smaller size OPCs. The high content (80%) of smaller size OPCs is critical for bioactivity, since the absorption of procyanidins decreases with the oligomerization degree.
Grape Seed Phytosome is composed of about 72% Lecithin (Origin Soy) and about 28% OPCs rich Grape Seed Extract, which is extracted from Vitis vinifera L. seeds and has well-defined chemical composition of: 15% Catechin, 80% Epicatechin and 5% pentamers, hexamers, heptamers and their gallates.
Where to buy Grape Seed Phytosome?
Botany offers high-quality Grape Seed Phytosome powder in a quantity of 10g. Our Grape Seed Phytosome has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity
For Best Results:
- Take 300mg orally up to 1 time daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 10g jar contains 33 x 300mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (300mg) Contains:
- Grape Seed Phytosome 300mg
- Other Ingredients: Lecithin (Origin Soy).
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.