Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome | 5%+ GFGs, 12%+ PS – Powder, 5g
Ginkgo biloba has been traditionally used in China since ancient times.
What is Ginkgo Biloba?
The Ginkgo Biloba is an ancient polyvalent tree and the only survivor of a genus originating 150 million years ago. Native to Asia, Ginkgo biloba is one of the longest living tree species in the world. Ginkgo trees can live as long as a thousand years.
For Best Results:
- Take 500mg orally up to 1 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 5gram jar contains 10 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
- This product is hygroscopic. It can absorb moisture from the air and form hard clumps.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.
This material is hygroscopic, it can absorb moisture from the air and form a hard hydrate crystal, making it harder to measure.