Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra) | 25% Proanthocyanidins – Powder, 50g
The berries of the Sambucus plant, commonly known as Elderberries, are rich in flavonoids.
What is Elderberry Extract?
Sambucus is a genus of flowering plants in the family Adoxaceae. The various species are commonly called elder or elderberry, they product small black berries. The cooked berries of most Sambucus species are edible.
Botany offers high-quality Elderberry powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Elderberry has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 4 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50g jar contains 200 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Elderberry 250mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.