Desert Ginseng (Cistanche Deserticola) | 10%+ Echinacoside, 5%+ Verbascoside – Powder, 20g
Cistanche deserticola is a holoparasitic member of the plant family Orobanchaceae, commonly known as desert-broomrape and native to China. It has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. Botany’s Cistanche deserticola is standardized to contain 10%+ Echinacoside and 5%+ Verbascoside.
Cistanche deserticola is packed full of potentially beneficial, naturally produced chemical constituents. It’s a rich source of Echinacoside and Verbascoside, among a variety of other compounds. These compounds are thought to be the reason for the plant’s potentially medicinal properties, which are considered to be particularly beneficial for men’s health.
What is Cistanche Deserticola Extract?
Cistanche deserticola, commonly known as desert-broomrape or desert ginseng, is a type of parasitic plant that must grow on another plant in order to survive. It grows in dry conditions around the world but is native to China. The stem of Cistanche deserticola has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries as it is thought to prevent signs of aging and increase libido in men and women.
Cistanche Deserticola Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that Cistanche Deserticola may have the following benefits:
- Promotes libido in men and women
- Supports the body’s anti-aging processes
- May have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes healthy digestive system
- Supports healthy and strong bones
Additional Information on Cistanche Deserticola
Cistanche deserticola lacks chlorophyll and obtains its nutrients and water in a parasitic fashion by taking them from ‘host’ plants.
Where to Buy Cistanche Deserticola
Botany offers high-quality Cistanche Deserticola powder in a quantity of 20g. Our Cistanche Deserticola has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 200mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20g jar contains 100 x 200mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (200mg) Contains:
- Cistanche Deserticola 200mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.