Coleus Forskohlii Extract | 8%+ Forskolin – Powder, 50g
The main bioactive ingredient in Coleus forskohlii is called forskolin.
Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus (Coleus forskohlii), a tropical plant related to mint. This plant has been used in India for centuries.
What is Coleus Forskohlii Extract?
Coleus forskohlii is an herb historically used in Ayurveda , it produces a compound known as Forskolin. Forskolin is made from the root of the Coleus Forskohlii plant which grows in Nepal, India, and Thailand.
Where to buy Coleus Forskohlii Extract?
Botany offers high-quality Coleus Forskohlii Extract powder in a quantity of 50g. Our Coleus Forskohlii Extract has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take up to 500mg orally up to 2 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 50gram jar contains 100 x 500mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (500mg) Contains:
- Coleus Forskohlii Extract 500mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.