- You cannot add "7,8-Dihydroxyflavone - Powder, 1g" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
ATP Disodium – Powder, 20g
ATP is a nucleoside triphosphate used in cells as a coenzyme. It is often called the “molecular unit of currency” of intracellular energy transfer. ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism.
ATP is one of the end products of photophosphorylation, cellular respiration, and fermentation and used by enzymes and structural proteins in many cellular processes, including biosynthetic reactions, motility, and cell division. The levels of ATP produced organically within the human body have been compared to that of an AA battery, supplementing ATP can increase the levels available to the body allowing for greater physical ability during and after intense activity.
What is ATP Disodium?
ATP Disodium is an organic compound and hydrotrope that functions as the energy carrying molecule in the cells of all living things, it provides energy to drive many processes in living cells, such as: muscle contraction, nerve impulse propagation, condensate dissolution, and chemical synthesis. ATP has a variety of roles in energy metabolism, signal transduction and nucleic acid metabolism. ATP disodium salt is the form used as a coenzyme in cells. ATP is an organically occurring compound and can be mixed with water.
ATP Disodium Benefits and Uses
Studies have shown that ATP Disodium may have the following benefits:
- Supports healthy respiration and oxygen intake
- Promotes a faster metabolism
- Supports increased energy levels
- Promotes healthy blood flow and muscular recovery
Additional Information on ATP Disodium
ATP is the primary source of energy for organic cells in all living things and supplementation may enhance the ability to maintain high ATP turnover during high-intensity exercise. ATP supplements have been shown to have beneficial effects in some studies examining physical performance. Tests have determined in some cases that ATP supplementation increased concentrations of ATP or its metabolites in the circulation.
Where to buy ATP Disodium?
Botany offers high-quality ATP Disodium powder in a quantity of 20g. Our ATP Disodium has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take up to 400mg orally up to once per day.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 20gram jar contains 50x400mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (400mg) Contains:
- ATP Disodium 400mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.