Apigenin – Powder, 5g
Apigenin is a bioflavonoid compound (specifically a flavone) which is found in a wide variety of plants and herbs. It is highly abundant in chamomile.
What is Apigenin?
Apigenin is a common flavonoid found in a range of plants, including chamomile. Chamomile has traditionally been used by many different cultures, throughout the centuries, all around the globe.
Where to buy Apigenin?
Botany offers high-quality Apigenin powder in a quantity of 5g. Our Apigenin has been lab-tested and verified for both product purity and identity.
For Best Results:
- Take 250mg orally up to 3 times daily.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your powder into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- A 5gram jar contains 20 x 250mg servings.
- We recommend using a milligram scale to accurately measure dosages.
One Serving (250mg) Contains:
- Apigenin 250mg
- Other Ingredients: none.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition.
Do not use if tamper seal is broken.